Pages

Thursday 15 May 2014

Titanic research


  1. How much did the titanic weigh?
  2. How many years did it take to build the Titanic?
  3. Where was the titanic going.
  4. How many kids survived.
  5. Why was the Titanic going fast.
  6. Where was the Titanic built.

This is my research about the Titanic first I had to think about what questions I would ask myself.
Then I did some research and found the answers to the question I asked myself.


Question 1 information:
46,000 tons



Question 2 information:
3 years



Question 3 information:
New York from England,Southampton



Question 4 information:
56 out of 112
Half


Question 5 information:
Because it was trying to set a world record and so the Titanic could be popular


Question 6 information:
Belfast, United Kingdom





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.