Pages

Friday 30 May 2014

Titanic (My Journey)

It was a cold night in Southampton, England. The Titanic set sail at 12 pm as I walked on the ship I thought to myself i'm’m standing on the biggest ship in the world. It was a miracle and this was the best day of my life. I walked into my new bedroom with all my junk and I knew that this was a sweet ship I was 1st class with all the rich people.

I woke up with a shivering cold flu. I woke my mate up. We went to see what was going on we were running and we saw a really massive crack on the right hand side of the ship. Everyone was yelling and going crazy I was searching for a lifeboat but they were all gone we both saw a kid and he was alone. He was looking for his mum.



Then he spotted her in the life boat. After that I jumped out of the mighty ship with the little kid and swam to the boat and gave the kid back. Taimana followed me and the mum said come with us so we did. We didn’t get to New York until 14 days and that was the end of Owen and Taimana’s journey.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.