Pages

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Comparing foods

In extension we learnt about a place called Malawi. Malawi is in South Africa, in Malawi its very hard to get food because they can't just buy it they have to grow it. So I made my own menu and compared it to what they eat in Malawi. Malawi usually gets maize everyday but NZ gets a variety of food to pick from. This shows us that were very lucky also people in Malawi are suffering from not eating enough food. Hope you Enjoy and please leave a comment
                                           Conclusion:
                     
Now that I have learnt about them I realise i'm quite lucky to have what I have in Malawi they don't have a variety of food they don't have clean water or things to play with. I hope Malawi will be richer in the future    

                                               
                             
                                                                 NZ Menu



Malawi Menu



   

3 comments:

  1. Hey Tai,
    I like cheese toasties and burgers with chips too, but I don't think our mum's will let us though. HAHA! Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Taimana,
    Cameo here Like the the menus because the are presentable and they really have a combination of different kind of food and many thing's that people in the world have not seen yet
    Good Work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tai I really like your Menu and well done for writing about some thing different. Can't wait until your next post.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.