Pages

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Taimana Holiday Highlight

In my holidays I headed to Parakai Springs for a swim. I went with my two buddies and my Mum and Nana.  My two friends never been there before, so it was a new experience for them. It was quite a long drive but i had fun getting to catch up with my friends.
 
We got out of the car and we all had sore legs. There was hardly anyone at the pools so we ran straight to the slides, and ran up and down about fifty times. To have a rest I went to the hot pool which is nice and relaxing. Then we hopped out off the pool and had something to eat.
 
After eating our lunch we went to the game machines,    trying to win toys and rugby league balls. Sadly we won nothing, just spent heaps of money. As the day went on it got hotter and hotter, and the day came to a end.
 
We jumped out and got changed, ready for an ice cream for the ride home.  What a day, it was awesome!  Hopefully we get to go again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.