Pages

Monday 10 February 2014

NBA2K14



NBA2K14 is a video game that I play on my Xbox 360. It is one of my top five favourite video games, there is about ten modes that you can play but the top two is just playing for fun mode or Career mode. My favourite mode is Career mode because I can make my own Career in the NBA which I did, first you have make your players name my name is Gerald Bridges. And then what you want to make them look like then you pick where you are from. Second thing is to play in the young all stars game where all the best college players go to get started in the NBA then you either get put in the Rising Star team or Elites team I got put in the Rising Stars.

Then you play the game when you try to make a impression on the coaches of the NBA teams. And if you play well you get a interview by three different Gm's. I got interviewed by a Chicago Bulls Gm and two different teams. Then its time for the NBA draft pick and then they pick the top thirty people from that game I got picked buy the Chicago Bulls then thats your team for the NBA.

Now you have made the NBA you start your career as a NBA player. When you play you have to try and make achievements and and history. In the game you can talk to the Gm and say how good the coach is doing or how bad, or you could ask for a trade I asked for a trade so I got traded to Miami Heat and if you play good you get in the starting lineup like I did.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Tai,
    I like your blog post about NBA2k14 that is one of the best game in the word. Go Miami Heats that is my team.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.