Pages

Thursday 5 June 2014

Titanic (The sad ending)

It was 1912 the year of the unsinkable ship, its name was the Titanic. Margaret and her Husband Jack and two kids Mary and Ken wanted a holiday, but soon that holiday fun ended. On the 4th night of the Titanic at 11pm Margaret said: I was asleep and heard and big bang after that was stomping feet running through the corridor I got up and tried to open my door I couldn't with all the rushing people my Husband Jack got up and broke down the door.


I grabbed the two kids and we all ran to the deck. It was crowded. The Crew called “All women and and Kids to the front” Jack came with us up to the front the kids and I could not stop crying Jack was afraid and didn't want to die. We all had a group hug we had to get grabbed and threw into the lifeboat we waved goodbye and we knew that was the last time we saw each other.


There was 40-50 people on our lifeboat I was one of the paddlers on the lifeboat a lady called cheryl took care of Mary and Ken. We had to get as far away from the Titanic as possible we stopped paddling and had a sleep we were really tired after not getting a rest. After 14 hours they made it to New York to start a new life.    

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.