Pages

Monday 5 September 2016

Maths Whizz Review

Maths Whizz is virtual maths tutor for the ages 5-13, it helps you with with all strategies but it will make sure that you are set on the right age level. The sign in screen looks like this.Screenshot 2016-09-05 at 12.20.09 PM.png  

You can also add buddies and send them challenges too. I have been playing maths whizz for about 4 years and this game has helped me improve quite a bit. Maths Whizz is a tool that our school uses everyday, and our class has to do at least 20 minutes a day.
Screenshot 2016-09-05 at 12.46.53 PM.png
At the moment I am doing a game that is dividing km and grams. And this is one of the special games where you can use a calculator. My goal for Maths Whizz this year is to become top of my
school at least once.

Screenshot 2016-09-05 at 12.53.08 PM.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.