Pages

Thursday 26 December 2013

Boxing day
















Today was boxing day when nearly everything is cheaper like clothes,hats and more. Today I did all my shopping at Sylvia Park Mall where it was packed with loads of people but it was worth shopping there.
I went there looking for a shop that had a iPod touch.

 I had travelled to every shop where it could be found. I had been walking around for an hour and honestly couldn't find it. And then I went were I hadn't been to the Warehouse where everyone gets a bargain.


I finally found it for $459.99 . I was so!! happy to find it I had gotten a blue one because blue is my favourite colour. the best part is that I still have $300 in my wallet bye I'm going to do more shopping  I hope you have a nice time shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.