Pages

Sunday 12 May 2013

Special guest

Today was one of the best days ever, because for the first time will.I.am came and gave us a big surprise. He gave us $100,000 it was a huge surprise, when I saw that cheque my eyes felt like popping out. The cheque was not just for us it was for manaiakalani. Everybody were taking pictures and the paparazzi were surrounding him, and some kids from our school got to meet him up close.












He had talk to us and said choose your friends carefully and look after your family. He told us that he grew up very poor, and his mum took care of him and his brothers and sisters. He said your friends can help you get far in life.




Then the whole school sang the school song strive to succeed to will.i.am. Later on in the song I noticed will.i.am singing, it’s pretty cool. That was the end, you can check more out more on this link http://player.vimeo.com/video/65790714

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tiamana
    I enjoy reading your story, I liked how you made WILL.I.AM'S name in yellow, it really made you story stand out in different ways. I love the words you used, and understood your story very much, because of the words you used.

    Keep blogging and maybe he could come again! Or even someone else!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Wow Tia you blow my mind. I mean that story is so interesting you really hooked me into it and I wanted to read more and more.There is only one thing I have to say now. Keep up the good work I cant wait to see what eels your going to be posting on your blog this term.

    By Kevine

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.